Congratulations to the elite teams that have qualified for this years’ Fastpitch Softball Tournaments in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
We will do everything we can to make your visit to Sioux Falls enjoyable. From now on, regular contact will be necessary to make sure that all required tournament forms have been submitted and/or received.
We sincerely appreciate your attention to all of these documents and deadlines. We are excited and anticipate enjoying a great tournament!
Please make sure you have completed the following prior to arrival:
- ASA/USA Tournament Entry Form: Please obtain this form from your Commissioner. This form must be completed and returned to the tournament directors at the address shown below, along with your entry fee (made payable to Sioux Falls People for Youth). This form must be signed by your State Commissioner or his/her designee.
- Official ASA/USA Championship Roster: Please obtain this form from your Commissioner. Please complete this form and return to the tournament directors as well. This form must be signed by your State Commissioner or his/her designee.
Should you qualify after deadline, you must call the Tournament Director office immediately at 605-221-1846. If time does not permit, you may bring your ASA/USA Championship Roster and pick-up player form to check-in at the tournament.
- Team Profile Form and Team Photo: We would like to acknowledge your team in the tournament program. Please complete the team profile form and return to the tournament directors, along with your team photo. Photos received after the deadline cannot be guaranteed to be included in the tournament program.
- College Information Form: While we won’t directly be providing team information to college coaches, it is very likely college coaches will be in attendance. We highly recommend bringing along multiple player information sheets for easy distribution.
- An ACE Certified Coach is required to be with the team during the tournament. Certification must be provided at time of team check-in per ASA code.